Is your Projector performing at its optimum?
- Although keeping the filters clean and free from dust is a great way of maximising the projector's performance, it is unavoidable that over time, a certain amount of dirt and dust will end up inside the projector.
- This can cause a lot of problems like overheating and thermal trips and makes the fans run faster and louder as they need to work harder to try to keep the unit cool.
- This will in turn reduce the lamp life.
- Therefore, an Optical Clean should also be carried out every couple of years to remove all the dust and residue from the internal components, glass and optics.
- This will not only improve the performance and life span of your projector and lamp, it will also significantly improve the picture quality.
- Contact Us today to Book Your Optical Cleaning Call.