Ever Considered Having a Maintenance Contract?
It is strongly advised to service your Interactive Whiteboard System on a regular basis. At ARMSTRONG Audio-Visual, we provide Maintenance Contracts to ensure you get to most out of your AV Equipment. Regular servicing will maximise the performance and extend the life of your hardware, (especially projector lamps which are expensive to replace) which will save you money in the long-term.
Included in the Maintenance Contract is:
- 1 x Scheduled Maintenance Call a year, which involves:
- Removing and Cleaning Projector Filters.
- Resetting Filter Counter.
- Cleaning Projector Passageway, Lens and Casing.
- Checking Projector Performan.
- Checking all Mounting Brackets and Fixings.
- Checking all AV Cables and Terminations.
- Checking Picture Alignment and Board Calibration (where applicable).
- Ensuring Whiteboard is Interactive and Software is installed properly.
- Ensuring Speakers are working correctly.
- Detailed Engineers Report, outlining whether Projectors need Optical Cleaning, new lamps or any additional requirements etc.